- 40% TT against Proforma invoice.
- 30% TT against shipping documents
- 30% TT when goods
arrives destination port.
- BUYER CONFIRMS ORDER
- SELLER ISSUE PROFORMA INVOICE TO BUYER
- BUYER CONFIRMS INVOICE INFORMATION AND REMITS 40% TT OF THE TOTAL INVOICE VALUE
- SELLER BEGINS LOADING AND SHIPPING PROCESS OF BUYER'S SHIPMENT
- SELLER ISSUES FORWARDING B/L AND ONLINE TRACKING NUMBER OF SHIPMENT TO BUYER BY EMAIL
- BUYER PAYS 30%TT AFTER RECEIVING COPY OF B/L AND TRACKING NUMBER OF SHIPMENT
- BUYER SHALL TRACK THE SHIPMENT ONLINE UNTIL THE SHIPMENT ARRIVES BUYER’S PORT OF DISCHARGE
- SELLER FORWARDS COMPLETE HARD COPIES OF MASTER B/L AND COMPLETE SHIPPING DOCUMENTS BY COURIER TO THE BUYER BEFORE GOODS REACH BUYER’S PORT OF DISCHARGE
- BUYER SHALL REMIT THE BALANCE 30% TT AFTER RECEIVING COMPLETE SHIPPING DOCUMENTS AND CONFIRMS THE ARRIVAL OF GOODS AT PORT OF DISCHARGE.
We wish to notify all our clients who wish to visit our facility that due to over crowd at our facility, our management have decided welcome our clients only after production of their orders. During this time also, our clients can also check their material and check the loading of container.